...

Disclosure

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Out Of the Box Sampler


Look at this box!  How is everyone not running for this box!?  So, I am a recovering addict as such I am known to have what's called an addictive personality.  That can be a good and definitely a bad thing!  My newest addiction is subscription boxes!  If I could subscribe to them all, I would. Unfortunately, we aren't even in the middle income range, so my options are very limited.

I have already touched on my birchbox and Ipsy subscriptions. I believe that I have found my next subscription box.  It's just $27 a month and you get a whopping 17 samples and shipping is included!
Checkout this AhMazing box, how is everyone not snapping up this fab box!! I am Gobsmacked that I haven't heard about this box before !!  It's incredible !  While not a subscription box, still is a fabulous deal.  For just $27 you get a whopping 17 handpicked items from artisans from the US.  It definitely looks like a great mix of items.  I can't wait until I have $27 to give this fab box a try!  The theme of this box clearly is BUBBLES. Man, I hope I make some sales SOON so I can buy this box of goodies!!  It's my next splurge!!  For sure!  Review will follow as soon as I get enough cash to get one. Lol  Handmade Sampler Box (Get yours here!)

UPDATE:

So, I tried the Affirm deal (where u pay later) on Beautylosh and it worked like a dream.  I purchased a lilac heart paw palette ring as well as a Too Faced eye kit!!  Soooooo stoked!  A review will definitely come when I get my goodies and try them!  So super stoked for my "Paw Palette". If you like Anna Sui or Too Faced products, head on over to beautylish and get your goodies today!  Even if your broke like me! 

I will make just three payments of $19 to pay off my stuff!  How cool is that!!  No interest fee either! Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment