...

Disclosure

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Hautelook Sneak Peek



The Hautelook Beauty Bag 
goes on sale July 18, 2014 
11:00 AM Eastern Time

Being an uber beauty newbie, I just recently became aware of the Hautelook beauty bags. I'm not certain how many bags there have been, I am certain of at least three or four past bags. The bags generally run between $20 - $30, no word yet on how much this months bag will be.  However, from the photo, it seems even if it's at the highest price point, $30 plus add $5 for shipping, then it appears you should definitely get your money's worth. 

When I read that Whish would be in the bag, having JUST TODAY received my third whish shaving cream sample, I have to admit I wasn't too excited.  But upon viewing the peek, and seeing it's the body butter, it definitely is more exciting. I wish Birchbox would change their whish sampkes to include the lotions. They may, but I haven't seen any so far.

What You Get: (just from what my eyes can make out...)
Lorac Gloss sample size
Stila Gloss sample size?
Jouer Gloss sample
Smashbox Primer (I'm new and even I'm kinda tired of seeing this, it's everywhere)
Philosophy Purity Cleanser ??
Molten Brown
Whish Body Butter
Estée Lauder Mascara
Ciatè polish
Balenciagia's Florabotanica Parfume
Clinique
Lancôme 
Fresh
And a couple more you may be able to see better than my old eyes. 
Plus a super cute bag to hold all your new beauty goodies...

So, will you be grabbing this seasons beauty bag??  It's definitely on my need to want to buy list. 
If only I had an endless supply of cash....

Visit Hautelook

Sneak Peek....  Be there Friday!
Xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment