...

Disclosure

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Beauty by Shea: 100% Shea Butter


Beauty By Shea:  100% All natural Shea butter
100% All Natural Shea Butter

Beauty by Shea: Body Butter on Amazon

Butter for your Body!


My first experience with shea butter was not all that long ago, and I was so baffled by the hardness of it.  The guy who had made it, I guess thought I was an idiot and had no clue about anything because I was informed "It's supposed to be hard".  So, once I realized that it was in fact the way that it was "supposed" to be, I enjoyed it.

I was super thrilled to get some of my very own 100% raw and unrefined shea butter.  When I first received it, it was a little squishy, I mean I live in Alabama, so this humdity can melt even the hardest of substances.  However, I kept it in my room which is the coldest part of the house and it didn't take long for it to "refirm".

Using this is like a Godsend!  I used to have such soft and smooth skin, however, as I've aged my skin has decided to develop into a dry mess.  I no longer have smooth and soft skin, so I need a product like shea butter, that will seep into my pores and help to eliminate those dry spots.

I prefer to use mine after a nice warm bath and well dryed off.  I find that my skin is more supple to the products that I use and as we all know, sometimes water has a tendency to bring out the dryness in ANYTHING.  I'm so happy, I really want to eventually experiment with some oils to get a "scented butter".  If you've never tried 100% authentic shea butter and you get it and your confused by the texture, please know THAT's A GOOD THING.  You will find that it doesn't take long AT ALL to melt into your pores giving you really smooth skin!



The Many Faces of Shea Butter:

The first time I used something like shea butter, it wasn't 100% ALL nautral.  Instead it was a home made "body butter" that was made from Shea butter.  There are so many things that you can do with this butter!  I have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to make anything, but that's why I was so thrilled to get it, because the possibilities are endless.

Do a search for shea butter on Etsy and I'm almost positive you will come up with thousands of individuals who are making a living selling products made from shea butter.  You can make Lip Balm, Lotion, hair creams.  It's great for skin conditions like eczema! There are just so many ways that you can use it, I'm sure you could discover something new to do with it everyday for two months!


CONNECT:


TO PURCHASE:

Beauty by Shea: Body Butter on Amazon


Thank ya'll for taking time to read my review.  I hope that you maybe learned something about Shea Butter.  That's the neatest thing about what I get to do, discovering  and educating myself about stuff I had no clue about.  We should ALL take time to learn at least ONE new thing a day!!

Until We MEET again...

xoxo

Sassy Galxx
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment