...

Disclosure

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hydracentials 25 oz Water Bottle: Review




Hydracentials Stainless Steel 25oz Water Bottle:

This is one of those times where what I do really rocks.  This has been one of my top five products that I've received!  This is one absolutely fabulous water bottle!  I literally begged for the opportunity to review this!  I squealed like a teenage girl when I was approved!

The bottle is double-wall insulated, meaning that your drinks should stay colder a lot longer.  It's truly a very well constructed bottle.  The stainless steel inside, which helps also in keeping it colder. I was quite shocked by the size of this thing when I got it.  It's not a rinky dink little bottle, it's a substantial water bottle!  Or TEA bottle for me.

I used those plastic water bottles back when I was a teen.  In fact, I kinda loved them because I am weird and love cutesy type bottles, knick knacks whatever.  However, what I didn't like was the rank smell you would get even before you ever used it, it was like this horrible plastic taste.  THEN after you actually used the thing it was 10x as bad!

This bottle you don't have to worry about stinky smells.  The stainless steel construction really allows for fresh tasting drinks!  Words cannot express how much I truly do love this.  My kids are currently fighting over it, but I keep telling them that I have to review it (I'll always be having to review it LOL I ain't giving it up!)






One of the best features to me, was the flip top lid.  Because of the way it's made you don't have to worry about accidental spillage or bugs trying to get in!  Also, the straw was easy to remove so makes clean up a breeze!

This bottle truly is worth it's weight in gold!  It's so durable, you can probably keep it for years to come!  I also should be getting a free cover for it, that was offered with "purchase".  So, soon I'll have a cute little coozi type cover as well!

I definitely recommend this to folks.  I'm personally not an "active" person, but here in the south a bottle like this is a dream.  We have horrible flies, and mosquitos lurking, so this is great to have for those times I want to spend outside and NOT want to find a bug in my drink.

I used it to drink my "sweet iced tea" and there was no weird funky taste in my mouth.  I like that it has a little loop for a handle, which makes grabbing it a cinch!  So, if your in the market for a new water bottle, I urge you to head over to Amazon and check this bottle out!  It also makes a great gift for that hard to buy for man OR woman!

Definitely a keeper in the "gift ideas" category~!!

Purchase on Amazon!

Hydracentials Sporty 25 Oz Water Bottle on Amazon I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment