...

Disclosure

Monday, September 22, 2014

Foxbrim Moisturizer: Product Review




Foxbrim Retinol Moisturizer

Ok, so it wasn't long ago that I had NO clue what a Retinol moisturizer was.  I thought a moisturizer, is a moisturizer.  I also thought that skincare products were just a way to extort money from us women.  However, I've since learned that skincare products are essential in keeping our skin nice and healthy and hopefully giving us just a little bit of the "Fountain of Youth". 

This is, I believe my second "retinol moisturizer" I've tried. (which is best used as a night time cream).  While the previous moisturizer was a really good one and I enjoyed it immensly, I found that it worked better for me if I mixed it in with my "rejuvenating cream", if I didn't it would cause severe flaking when I rubbed it on (because I have pretty dry skin ).  This cream however, didn't produce the same results.

The Foxbrim moisturizer is really nice, I can use it without the need to mix a lighter moisturizer with it.  Which means, one less product that I have to contend with, and believe me I put enough creams on this face I should be glowing with eternal youth.  If you are unfamiliar with the benefits of retinol and moisturizing creams, don't be embarassed.  I honestly had no clue until I began doing product reviews.

Retinol helps to increase the collagen, that our bodies as we age stop to produce.  It also helps to smooth out our skin, as well as to even skintone.  That's why you will often times see retinol listed as one of the ingredients in a lot of skincare items.  You know, when I was like twenty five and oblivious to "skin sagging" and "balloon eyes", I could have cared less about my dang skin and retinol or collagen (which I honestly was only what people had injected that made their smiles wonky).  Now, as a thirty-something who has started to develop these WONDERFUL signs of aging, I really appreciate the ways these ingredients

To Purchase Foxbrim Moisturizer:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment