...

Disclosure

Thursday, September 25, 2014

SiliGuy


SiliGuy Cell Phone Holder:  Black




SiliGuy Phone Holder:

This has to be one of my absolute favorite items that I've had the pleasure to review!  It's so adorable and truly is functional!  I only wish that we had been able to pick our colors.  I would love to have had purple.  Of course, I didn't get to KEEP mine....  My child decided that SHE deserved it.  LOL. Which, I guess I get enough toys...  So, she can keep just this one.....


SiliGuy hangs from Chalkboard.
So SUPER cute! and industrious.
Oh my goodness!  This is the cutest cell phone holder EVER!  I wish that I had one in every color!  I was able to use it to hang from the towel hook in the bathroom so that I could use my phone to play music, but not have to worry about it getting wet!  It truly is well made.

Don't be fooled by it's "cuteness".  It IS a functional product!  You can hang it on your rearview mirrior I'm or somewhere in your car.  The good thing about it, is that it's not encumbered, so if you did hang it somewhere and need to make a phone call, you could just grab it and not even have to take the siliguy off the phone!  It's very usable even inside the little man's arms!  I think that this would be a PERFECT gift for kids or adults of all ages!

My 13 year old daughter LOVES it!  She really does!  And she doesn't like much of ANYTHING these days!  So, that really does say alot.  If it has her stamp of approval, you know it's cool.  And it has the "mommy" stamp, so you know it's functional!  Of course, I tend to like cutesy things anyway too...






**  Pls Note:   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment