...

Disclosure

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas... Need Ideas...


With the Holiday Season fast approaching, I want to hear from readers to see what is on your shopping list this year?

I know for myself, it can extremely stressful.  You have bosses to buy for, your husbands (those have got to be the HARDEST to buy for!!!  Your kids, and if you are like me and have teenagers, unless it's a $300 phone or tablet, they aren't very easy to please!!!  Mother-in-laws, um...  need I say more?  Unless you are on of those fortunate ladies' who has a mother-in-law sent from above, they can be sometimes a bit, well um...  kinda hard...

So, do you do your own gifts?  Handmade cards...  Do you decorate??  I know that I'm getting ready to pull out the paints once again and get busy making some more ornaments, I did so many last year and it truly made it even more special!

SO....  This post is for YOU, I want to know what your holiday plans are...

I need inspiration... Badly.


Some of Last Year's Projects, done by your's truly...






No comments:

Post a Comment