...

Disclosure

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Gurin: Water Flosser Review


Gurin Water Flosser
on Amazon

Gurin Rechargeable Water Flosser

What It Is:

An electronic water flosser.  Similar to the kind that you find at your dentist.  With the Gurin Water Flosser, you can get a "Dentist Style" Cleaning in the comfort of your own home!!

Features:

  • High Capacity Water Tank- The blue tank easily slides off for refilling!
  • Rechargeable!  NO BATTERIES required!  
  • TWO floss heads included!  So, enough for two people to use it!
  • Three operating modes
  • Cordless Design

My Thoughts:

Gurin Water Irrigator
 It's no secret that I do not have the best teeth in the world.  I had a condition that caused my teeth to rapidly decay in my twenties. So Flossing is not an option for me.  So, I was really excited to have the opportunity to try out the Oral Irrigator from Gurin!

For the first time in a long time, I've been able to use this to help rid my mouth of bacteria and debris that normal brushing just can't get.  This is great for getting those spots that your tootbrush just can't quite reach!!

It has a really large capacity water holder on the back and it's super easy to slide on and off.  I also love that it's rechargeable, because batteries get expensive in all of these gadgets!  So, this is one thing I don't have to worry about buying batteries for.

It takes some getting used to, the first time my daughter used it there was water EVERYWHERE.  It takes some fine tuning and playing with it, to get used to it.  But, after you get used to it, it's a really nice replacement to your dental floss!
Up Close Flosser


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment