...

Disclosure

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Alice Hollywood: Foxy Necklace Review

Alice Hollywood

Foxy Necklace

Alice Hollywood

Who They Are:

They are an online jewelry boutique.  They feature a variety of items for your jewelry needs.

The Foxy Necklace

This is a cute necklace. It's a little abstract in a way.  I really like the design of it.  It's so simple and so you could easily pair it with just about anything.  I'm not usually that wild about gold, but this is nice.  It's not HUGE and bulky, but small and dainty.

Alice Hollywood Foxy

Foxy Necklace:  Alice Hollwood

Where To Purchase:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a necklace my 12 year old god-daughter might like - she's really into foxes and is starting to build up her jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete