...

Disclosure

Friday, October 10, 2014

InstaNatural: Vitamin C Toner/ Product Review


InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner & Serum


InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner

Ok, so anyone who has read my blog regularly has come across the name InstaNatural quite a few times.  They have become a brand that I absolutely love to work with.  There products are all natural and so you can feel rest assured when using any of their products that your skin is safe in their very capable hands!


What Vitamin C Toner is:

First off, as we all know your Toner is second in line in your beauty routine.  After cleansing, you use your toner to help to wash away any remaining impurities that may have been left straggling after you use your cleanser.  

There are also another host of uses for toners, so I am just gonna copy and paste the description....

Hydrate... Renew... and Restore Your Skin With InstaNatural's Vitamin C Facial Toner
Our Facial Spray is a premium toner that provides many benefits and is suitable for everyday usage:
- Cleans and purifies skin
- Provides Anti-Aging Benefits
- Shrinks appearance of pores
- Removes excess oil and dead skin cells
- Restores balance to natural pH levels
- Helps protect your skin against impurities
- Gives you instant refreshment
- Preps skin for other applications
Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is unparalleled to any other product on the market. 
- Huge 4oz bottle will last a long time and provides great value
- 100% Natural with Mostly Organic Ingredients
- Each bottle contains powerful anti-aging and astringent properties
- Cruelty-free
- Made in the USA

My Thoughts:

This was a nice toner.  I have to admit, that I didn't use it alone but for about a week, I'm too in love with their Moroccan Rose Water toner, and so I use that daily but I did use this on top of the Moroccan Rose Water.  This Vitamin C Toner, has a nice light and all natural scent, that should be light enough for even the most sensitive skin, yet enough to give you a nice clean scent after using!  I absolutely loved this product!  

Where to Purchase:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment