...

Disclosure

Friday, October 10, 2014

Bella & Bear "Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit" & Eye-Last Curler Product Review

$19.95

Bella & Bear:  Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit

Ok, so we all have "hair issues".  It's just a "not so pretty" fact of life.  Some have bigger than some hair issues...  So, it's nice to have some Beauty tools in our beauty arsenal to rid these pesky buggers...

What It Is....

The "Hair She Goes, Hair Removal Kit" includes (1) Pair of Tweezers and (1) epilator (also referred to as Hair thingamabob)...  

My Thoughts:

So, I really was confused when I first received this!  I was like uh....  OK...  I just didn't know what to do think or what in the heck I was supposed to do with it.  Even after reading directions (I am notoriously DREADFUL at following directions...) I was still unsure of how to use it..  

However, once I figured out the trick, I was soon plucking away at all my unwanted hair.  My only criticisim is it's so hard to narrow it down to ONE specific hair...  It's great for areas where you have a bunch you need to get...  The tweezers come in handy for targeting specific hairs!

Overall Thoughts:  

I am really happy with this product.  The tweezers aren't exactly the best I've ever seen...  but they do the job.  The big thing for this product is the epilator, it's the thing you really are going to want out of this set.  It's the first type of product that I've ever used like this!  So, I have nothing to truly compare it to, but I think it works great for getting a group of hairs!

My YouTube Tutorial for the Hair She Goes...



Eyelash Curler:

Bella & Bear Eyelash Curler
$14.50 on Amazon

Ok, so we all know what an eyelash curler is...  So, I'm not going to sit here and give a description..  What I will say about this particular pair of curler's is that they are some of the nicest ones I've seen.  Most that I've had have had metal handles and it can be quite uncomfortable when your using them to be holding metal, however the rubber handles are well constructed with seemingly quality materials.  The rubber handles makes it loads more comfy to hold in your hands...

Ok, so overall, these is a nice eyelash curler.  I'm a weird girl and haven't really ever used eyelash curler's much, but from the previous ones I've had these definitely are far better than anything I've owned.

Eyelash Curler:  Bella & Bear

Bella & Bear Eyelash Curler

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS
Comment and tell me what you think about the um.. Hair thingie....  Do you have one??

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment