...

Disclosure

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan / Egg Pan Review (TeChef)


TeChef Egg Pan

$19.99 on Amazon

TeChef Tamagoyaki Egg Pan

I was so excited to get the opportunity to review this pan!  It is a GORGEOUS pan!  If you have to have pans in your kitchen, they might as well be gorgeous.  This pan is absolutely gorgeous.  The color is called aubergine Purple, I believe!  So beautiful!  \

What it is...

TeChef Tamagoyaki Egg PanTamagoyaki is a Japanese egg dish...  It reminds me kinda of a mix between fried eggs and sushi...  There are many recipes that can be found online...  This pan was made to actually make Tamagoyaki, but I didn't have some of the items needed to make that dish, so I used it to make scrambled eggs.  It's the perfect size pan for making up a quick egg meal, no matter how you prefer your eggs!  

  • The pan is coated in Teflon non-stick coating.  
  • Measurements:  7.5x5.5x1.2 inches
  • It's a Specialty Skillet:  It has a unique slope for easy flipping!

My Thoughts...

For starters, this is a GORGEOUS skillet!  I love the color, purple is one of my all time favorite colors, so I tend to fall in love with anything purple!!  But, looks aside...  This is a well made pan, you can tell that the makers used high quality materials to make this!  It truly works like a dream!
The bottom helps to distribute the heat evenly across the pan, so that you get a nice even cook!







More Pictures...

So, my daughter received a special subscription box last night that had this cute skull egg thingie and after he got it in the pan, realized that he umm..  had put it in wrong...  My son was one of the BIG reasons I was excited to get the chance to review this pan, he LOVES eggs!!  And this pan definitely makes it really easy and clean up is a BREEZE !  We don't have a dishwasher, and so all of the easy washable dishes we can get helps me out!!

TeChef

TeChef:  Putting on the eggs

TeChef

TeChef Eggs

TeChef Egg Pan:  Cooking Scrambled eggs

To Purchase:

You can find this pan on Amazon, I believe for only $19.99 which is not a bad price for the quality pan this is!

ON AMAZON:

TeChef - Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette / Egg Pan

Thanks for taking tie to read yet another review, I hope that you love this pan as much as I do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment