...

Disclosure

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fresh Comfort: Easy-Open Front Closure: Bra





Front Closure Bra:

Ok, first my apologies for the small and stock photos.  I despise having to use stock photos, but I lost a ton of my original photographs and unfortunately these were among the ones that I lost...  And, I wasn't feeling it to take pics of a used bra.... :)

What It Is:

This is a bra that you put on the same as you would a vest or a jacket, and then it has a velcro that you loop through and snap close!  Making it so simple to put on or take off!

It also has padding that comes in it, with little slits at the corner to remove them or keep them in while wearing it!!

My Thoughts:

I LOVE this!  I received the Blue Bra and it's so nice and extremely comfortable!  I had taken pics with me wearing it, but I just don't know if we know each other that well....  

It truly is a cinch to put on and the padding helps to enhance the look of your bust line!  It also has a little button and when you use that button, it gives you a little more "oomph" or cleavage...

I really LOVE this bra!  I think if you are in the market for a new bra, or a sports bra this is definitely a great option!!  It's cozy yet it's truly form flattering as well!

Connect:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment