...

Disclosure

Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Tinsel: The little bits and bobs... Part of SassyHolidays Guide


The Little Bits & Bobs to Help You Prepeare for the Holiday Season

Part of SassyHolidays Gift Guide

SassyHoliday's Christmas Tree
Putting up the tree EARLY...

The holidays are upon us.  Like every year, it seems like ages until Christmas will arrive.  Then, one morning we wake up and realize we only have 31 days left until the big, jolly guy in the Red Suit comes making his way down chimney's all across the world.

If you're anything like me, you have left a million things unfinished and it all comes barreling towards you so fast you can't keep up.

I actually rushed this weekend to get ahead of the Holiday Decorating frenzy, I kept having nightmares that I was going to wake up and Christmas morning would be here and I would have forgotten to put up my own Christmas decorations and buy my own children Christmas presents while working on the blog....


The Bits & Bobs

RTGS LED Lights:  

RTGS LED Lights with only half the batteriesThese lights are among the coolest that I've seen.  They have 9 different settings, giving you a different flash pattern in each or you can choose for them to remain on at all times no flashing needed.  

These are different in that, they are on a wire type strand and so you can truly wrap them and get creative with your holiday lights this season!!

Rtgs Micro LED 60 Lights buy on Amazon 

See RTGS LED Lights in Action Below:

A video posted by Jessica Hubbard (@sassygalshops) on

Rtgs Micro LED 60 Lights buy on Amazon

Power UP:

Sunlabz Battery Charger:

Sunlabz 8 Port Charger + 8 Pk Double A Batteries
Please NOTE:  Batteries are NOT included with charger.  
Sunlabz 8 port battery charger
Sunlabz 8 Bay/Slot AA AAA Charger for Rechargeable Batteries
(Battery Charger on Amazon)
One of the things that we often times forget about are the batteries.  How many times have you woke up on Christmas morning and your child goes to open a present and pulls out that awesome new remote control car (Batteries not included) and you realize, OH MY GOSH I forgot the batteries!!

This battery charger, is an awesome way to get you prepared for all those toys that come needing to be powered by batteries.  It can charge AA or AAA batteries, it also doesn't take very long to charge.  PLEASE NOTE: The batteries are NOT included with this charger, I purchased the batteries seperately!

I am really pleased with this charger, it only took around 2 hours, maybe a little longer to fully charge my AA batteries.  And, while the batteries weren't included, for 8 1000 mah batteries, I only paid a little over $10!  For batteries that I'll be able to use over and over and over again, that price is insane!   

To Purchase Batteries to go with your Battery Charger:
8 PK SunLabz 1000mAh NiCd AA Rechargeable Batteries



11 Watt Sign Bulbs

So, at Christmas time, if you are like me, you have tons of decor that requires dim lighting.  Your average light bulb is going to put off far too much light to really set the right tone.

With these incandescent bulbs, they put off just the right amount of light to truly create a nice setting.  I have a light that hangs on my headboard, and my husband used to couldn't stand for me to use it.  However, when I put this bulb in it, it's the perfect amount of light for a "night light".  It is bright enough to allow me to read in bed, but dim enough to allow him to go to sleep.

This light bulb is fits a standard sized socket!

Purchase on Amazon!

11 Watt Clear S14 Incandescent Sign Bulbs

Kitchen Scale:

With all of these holiday parties and holiday dinner's this season, a kitchen scale might just be a product that can help you get your dinner's prepared and make sure you are portioning things out correctly!!

This scale works well, it has several modes to choose from:  It easily can switch from weighing grams or ounces.  That makes preparing meals and guranteeing perfectly portioned meals each and every time!

The backlit display is easy to read in any setting.  This truly is a kitchen tool that will make your holiday prep easier.

Purchase on Amazon:

Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment