...

Disclosure

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

StyleWriter 4


StyleWriter 4




StyleWriter 4

What it Is:

StyleWriter 4 is a computer software program that is a "Professional Proofreading & Editing Writer Software Program".  

According to their site, it can edit a 10,000 document in twelve seconds flat.  It analyzes your documents and looks for ways to make your writing even better.

Prices:

  • Starter:           $90
  • Standard:       $150
  • Professional:  $190


They also offer a 14 Day Free Trial for New Users:

Note:

Please note:  Usually this is where I would talk about my experience with the product.  I have unfortunately not had the opportunity to try this program out.  I've been under the weather the last couple of weeks and haven't had the chance to try this out. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment