...

Disclosure

Monday, December 1, 2014

Paper & Twine Liquid Chalk


Paper & Twine Liquid Chalk Markers



Paper & Twine Liquid Chalk

Just The Facts, Please:

Paper & Twine: Liquid ChalkLiquid Chalk Markers are a great alternative to regular chalk.  They can be used on non-porous surfaces.  Examples:  Mirror, glass, chalkboards, etc.  (please, when using liquid chalk markers test a small area before using on the whole surface to make certain that they will, in fact erase)

Having Fun:

Paper & Twine: Fun & BRIGHT colors!So, I absolutely love these markers.  I did, unforunately find out the hard way that my chalkboard isn't actually a non-porous surface and so, I have to use a magic eraser to get the markers off of my chalkboard, which is a bit of a bummer.

However, I was able to use these on my mirror with no problems at all!  They wiped off easy as pie!  The colors are super bright and pretty!  So, these could be a great idea for if you need to make yourself a note on the bathroom mirror so that you can remind yourself of important events.  Or, if your decorating a car for someone's wedding (That's always fun!) Homecoming, birthdays, games, etc.  there are a ton of occassions where some liquid chalk markers would come in handy!!

Get your chalk on.

How do you use your liquid chalk markers, or how would you if you don't have any??



Paper & Twine: 8 fun colors



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment