...

Disclosure

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Potato Ricer: A SassyHolidays Review





Tlish Dressings: Chipotle Dressing Chicken


on Amazon

Priority Chef: Potato Ricer

Just The Facts:


  • LUMP FREE Potatos: EVERY time!
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Black Rubberized handles for comfort!
  • Mashed Taters (Potatoes) OR Baby Food maker!

AND The Verdict:

It was really easy to use.  I can't say that I'll be grabbing it everytime I go to make some potatoes, but I can see where this would be extremely useful if you have a baby or a toddler, and helping to make their meals easier to eat!

It was really easy to use, and cleanup wasn't bad either.  I recommend that you wash right after use so that you don't have bits of taters or whatever other veggie you might use with this sticking to the hard bits to clean!

Overall:
It's a great item, best used for I would think those who have babies and need to make baby food!
Priority Chef: Potato Ricer

Potato Ricer






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment