...

Disclosure

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Essential Oils: Peppermint Oil



**  Please Note: This Post May Contain Affiliate/ Referral Links

on Amazon

Peppermint Oil:

Peppermint oil has been known to alleviate a multitude of symptoms.  From easing headaches to fighting dandruff as well as lice.  This oil is a "Multi-use" oil that is a great addition to have in any medicine cabinet.

My Thoughts...

I have to say, whatever you do, DO NOT pour a capful of Peppermint oil in your bath water.  I did this my first night having received it and it was NOT a pleasant experience.  It felt as if my WHOLE body had just received an "Icy Hot" bath.  NOT FUN!  

Perhaps I had overdone the amount I used, if I had just used a few drops then I likely wouldn't have experienced that "icy hot" sensation.  I did notice that during times of intense headahces that just a drop on my forehead reduced the throbbing in my head ten fold.  

I haven't unlocked all there is with Peppermint oil, I'm a definite "Newbie" in the Essential oils world, but from my limited experience with essential oils, I definitely am a believer and look forward to owning various other types of essential oils!

**  Please note: I received this product for review / testing purposes.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment