...

Disclosure

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thou shall not be tempted....

So, I've become way too addicted to packages. Any kind it doesn't really matter.  I just find myself needing to get the happy feeling of having a box full of goodies I will only use maybe half the time!




All week long I've been devouring all the memebox's in sight. However, once there was actually money to burn (not really, but there is money I can spend) I found myself saying, really??  Do you REALLY need this??  The answer is a resounding NO!  However, I am currently writing is post on my iPad and trying to sign up for Sample Society on my laptop!  I have issues!  Serious ones....  Help me....

With two sneak peeks for the August box being a Too Faced Melted and the other a Ciate polish....  I couldn't NOT get this box this month. I've never tried a Too Faced lippy and I've never tried the Ciate polish either. So, pretty excited about this!  I may even give into temptation and order a BoxyCharm box.....  But we shall see.  I have tried really hard to ONLY spend as much as I made with my jewelry business. Which can honestly be hit and miss. It seems that at times the only way I can make a sale is when I GIVE stuff away!  I mean it's hard....  Have some goodies to show you guys tomorrow. So please watch this space for more eye popping goodies 

Thanks for dropping by.....

See y'all later. 

Xoxo
Sassy Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment