...

Disclosure

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Japanese Konjac Sponge: Product Review


The Japanese Konjac Sponge:  Cherry Blossom

Japanese Konjac Sponge:  Cherry Blossom Puff

This is a product that I fought to get the opportunity to review.  I had previously used Julep's Konjac sponge and unfortunately, it didn't take long for it to harden to the point that I could not use it any longer.  So, I was really excited with this opportunity presented itself.

What is a Konjac Sponge?

A genuine Konjac sponge is 100% natural made from the vegetable fibers of the Japenese Konjac plant.  It has a soft texture, that helps to gently wash away dirt / oil from the skin.

The Japanese Konjac Sponge:

The Japanese Konjac Sponge is an authentic product made from Japenese products.  The Cherry Blossom sponge that I was able to test and review is also made with Cherry Leaf Essence as well as Konjac.  The Cherry Leaf essence is supposed to aid in repairing roughness, leaving your skin more smooth and brighter.

MY KONJAC EXPERIENCE:


The Japanese Konjac Sponge:  Cherry Blossom


With most products that act as an exfoliator, you are only able to use them for maybe two times a week because overuse of the harsh products can leave your skin with borken blood vessels and break you out, or leave it extremely red and raw.  However, the Konjac sponge is so gentle daily use is completely safe for your face.  Yet, it still acts as an exfoliator to help with rough patches you may experience.

When you use a Konjac sponge, when you first open it, you may be surprised with how hard it is.  However, soaking it in warm water, will soon soften it allowing you to add your daily cleanser for a fabulous way of washing your face.  I LOVED this sponge.  My face feels so smooth, I used it in conjuction with the InstaNatural Cleansing Oil that I reviewed last week.  My face truly feels so smooth.  It also is a lot softer than the Julep Konjac that I had previously tried.

The other sponge I used was a tad harsh for my face, however The Japanese Konjac Sponge, was truly so soft.  It also came with clear cut instructions for how to use your sponge as well as the best way to store it.  This is an unscented sponge, which I know is an important consideration for a lot of women.  So, it's safe for those who have sensitivities to perfumes.

The fact that it's made with 100% natural ingredients makes me feel secure in the fact that I'm using something that will help me stay away from harmful ingredients that may be lurking in other products.  This is a product that I feel safe in recommending to women.  It's soft, it's all natural and it truly left my face feeling absolutely amazing.

Konjac sponges are fairly new to the US market, however the folks in Asia have been using these sponges for quite some time.  Looking at most Asians, their skin is so flawless, so it's no wonder that Korean and Asian beauty products are exploding right now in the US.  With the popularity in Memebox and other Asian products and companies, it's hopefully a trend that continues to flourish.  Since I have been using products from our Asian friends, my skin has never felt more amazing!

They are amazingly affordable!  The sponges last between 4-6 weeks, and the price is around $12. So for just .50/ week it truly is an affordable beauty tool to have in your arsenal.  I've seen the prices of Konjac sponges go up to $17 /$18!  So, $11 or $12 is not a bad price for a quality sponge.

I truly encourage you to give a Konjac Sponge a try, if you've never tried one before!  They really are incredibly awesome!!!  There are several different variations on the sponge.  This was the cherry blossom, but there are several other choices for consumers!

PURCHASE YOUR OWN KONJAC SPONGE!
 

OPTIONS:


Connect to Japanese Konjac Sponge:  Japanese Konjac Sponge Official Site
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment