...

Disclosure

Friday, September 5, 2014

Orblue Garlic Propresser: Product Review


ORBLUE Garlic Propresser Review




I have only been cooking with fresh garlic and fresh veggies for about a year and half or so.  I always used seasoning that came out of a bottle.  However, after living with my aunt for about six months and tasting the wonder that is fresh seasoning, I fell in love with fresh garnishes, etc.  

I first used a garlic press while staying at my aunt's home.  I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.  We would make these quesadilla's that had spinach and tomato's and garlic and some onion, oh man it makes me want some NOW!  So, I was familiar with what a garlic press was.  I have been dying for my own for awhile now, but budgets and all that prevented me from purchasing my own.

So, when I had the opportunity to give the Orblue Garlic Propresser a try, it was an offer I couldn't refuse!
I have been for the past year having to do the slice and dice method manually to chop my garlic.  It's not htat it's just impossible, because I got to where I could do it, but it is hard to get a consistent size and it can be time consuming as well as tedious.




The Propresser is made of Stainless Steel.  The statinless steel construction allows for super easy cleaning and it's a product that will last.  It's truly a well built press.  The basket size is unbelievably large compared to the garlic press my aunt had.  The basket was really easily cleaned after use, and didn't take me but maybe two minutes to rinse and wash after using it.  

It also is capable of pressing a whole clove of garlic (unpeeled)!  This thing is truly a well made press.  It's heavy duty, made of stainless steel so you don't have to worry about rusting.  I think that it's a press that could easily last you for years.  It's a product that I feel 100% confident in recommending to friends and family and readers.

I had taken some pictures of me using the garlic press and I have NO CLUE where they disappeared to.  However, I assure you that this product truly was easy to use and worked extremely well!  I was super happy with it!


Orblue Garlic Press

I would love to hear from you on your experience with garlic presses!  Have you tried this one, or do you do things the way I used to and depend on bottled seasoning.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: