...

Disclosure

Sunday, October 5, 2014

PhantomFit Wristbands Review


Phantom Wrist Straps
Phantom Wrist Straps


$14.95 on Amazon (as of 9/4/2014)

PhantomFit Wrist Straps

What they are......

They are primarily used for people who either do weight lifting or have to lift heavy objects quite often.  It provides additional support for these functions.  So, they are really good for people who are having to move heavy furniture or who are truly acrive physically and lift weights, etc.

My mother also who has some wrist issues wore it at night to help protect her wrists while sleeping.  She really enjoyed it.


PhantomFit Wristbands Package

Phantom Fit Wristbands Package

My Thoughts...

For starters, when you get your wrist bands, they come in a nice little carryng case that you can use to transport to the gym or wherever, so that's really a nice feature!  I like that they thought about people needing a place to stuff them.  

You ALSO get free MP3 downloads for some "work-out" music.  I downloaded my music right away and it truly would be good for those who need some good background music!  A really nice bonus feature that they didn't have to give to their customers.


PhantomFit wristband

Phantom Fit Wristbands

The Wristbands themselves....


So, I am definitely not an expert on this type of thing...  However, it doesn't take an expert to see that these are truly well crafted straps.  They are made of quality materials and were quite easy to put on and take off.  They are adjustable, so they will fit wrists of all sizes.  I have quite a small wrist and they fit me fine as well as my mom who has a tad of a larger wrist size.  So, they truly are "One size fits all".

They also are really comfrotable.  I really was shocked when I put them on at how cozy they felt and how they just "felt right".  Now, as far any weight lifting....  Um I didn't do any so I can't honestly tell you from that persepective.  My husband did try them and he uses straps for lifting and stuff and he was quite pleased by the quality of the strpas themselves.  And, he can be quite picky about that kind of thing!

Overall:

I was really pretty impressed with the quality of these wristbands.  The materail was high quality and it seems as if they will last a long time!  Saving money in the long run!  And $15 seems like a pretty good price for the quality of the wristbands, plus the bonus of getting some neat workout music!  I definitely give these a Five Star rating!












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment