...

Disclosure

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Body Merry


on Amazon:  $19.99 (At time of Review)


Body Merry:  Cellulite Cream

What it is:

A cream designed to targed the ugly dimples that plague so many of us....  It's supposed to combat those dimples and transform your skin...

What's In IT???

It is made with Caffeine + .4% Retinol, as well as three different types of seaweed to "Give it an antix-oxidant" boost and helps with firming and toning.

My Thoughts:

Ok, first the smell is extremely overpowering like eucalyptus or something.. Menthol or something.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but it was EXTREMELY overpowering!!  The scent really continues to linger for awhile, it was so strong that it was hard for me to continue to willingly put it on my body.  I honestly can't tell you whether or not it does as claimed, because as I mentioned before, the scent was so overpowering I couldn't stand to put it on my body.  I'm extremely sensitive to smells and this just was a product I could NOT for myself to endure.

I wish that I could be more helpful, but I have to be 100% honest here.  I really wanted to like this product, because although I am skinny I do have cellulite as most of us do!  So, this review is short and sweet...  I don't have much to report.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment