...

Disclosure

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pouch2Go : Product Review


 
on Amazon:  $17.99

Pouch2Go

Pouch2Go

What they are:

Reusable pouches for things like:  Baby food, homemade baby food, yogurt, smoothies, etc.





Pouch2Go ZipLoc

My Thoughts:

I absolutely LOVE these things.  They have a ziploc type closure at the bottom that you can use to fill them up...  As well as clean them out!  They are really easy to use and the Ziploc on the bottom really is strong!  I love that they also have little lids for them!  This is a great item for those who have young babies or kids who can use these for car-rides or going to the park!  Wherever!  They work really well, I had absolutely zero issues with leaking when I used them to put some yogurt in them!  They are truly handy for the on-the-go mom!  

I give this a definite five star!  I mean they are really well made and they really do come in handy!  The makers seem to think things through with the little lids and the strong ziploc closure at the bottom!  I'm very happy with these!


Where to Buy:

You can find these on Amazon!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment