...

Disclosure

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Bottle Review


Hydracentials 16 oz bottle

on Amazon:  $21.95

Hydracentials Bottle:  16 oz

What it is:

A double wall insulated sports bottle.  It contains a straw, so you can get to the very last drop.  The top is nice, because it can flip up and down...  So, when you aren't drinking it, you just push the little spout down!  

My Thoughts:

I LOVED this!  I had previously reviewed the 25 oz bottle and so, I already pretty much knew what to expect with this bottle.  The bottle is a little different from the "Big Daddy" version.  For starters, of course it's smaller...  But, the logo looks a bit different than the previous model.  Also the lid is different.  It's a short lid and so the threading is a little different, it doesn't feel as secure as the bigger bottle's lid, but I'm sure that is just because it's shorter and so it doesn't twist as many times.

Besides that, this is a fabulous bottle!  I really love the look and feel of it!  It keep my water or in my case sweet tea perfectly cool without a weird funky taste like plastic bottles have a tendency of doing!  Overall, I'm highly pleased with this!


Hydracentials Bottle
The one on the right is the 16 oz

Inside the 16 oz Hydracentials bottle

Where to Get YOUR Bottle:


Purchase on Amazon:

$21.95


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment