...

Disclosure

Monday, October 27, 2014

TeChef 12" Color Frying Pan: Review




TeChef ColorSeries 12" Frying Pan:

What it Is:

TeChef Frying Pan
A Frying Pan in an EXTRA large size!  12" of cooking space, this pan is enough for you to fry up your FAV foods!

Coated in Teflon: Non-Stick, making it a breeze to clean up!

Offering four color options:  
  • Aubergine (A Beautiful Purple color)
  • Olive
  • Lavender Blue
  • Black
The colors that TeChef have are so gorgeous and bold and they have a variety of options to gurantee that your kitchen is looking extra lovely! 

My Thoughts:

TeChef Olive 12" nonstick pan
Made with Teflon
I absolutely LOVE this pan!  I'm a southern girl and so I FRY EVERYTHING!!!  So, I really needed a great pan that could handle the bulk of my food!  This pan is perfect for when I want to fry up some taters or corn for my family!

I love the Teflon NON-stick surface as well!  I tried using one of those non-stick pans that REALLY don't stick at ALL and it was HORRIBLE for frying, because NOTHING would stick, it woudln't fry up my foods right.  With this pan, it's just the right balance of "Non-Stick" and Stick...  IF that makes sense, it's not SOOOOOO non-stick that you won't be able to fry up an egg if you want, but it's perfectly just RIGHT for when you fry and then clean up it's not going to hold on to the food!  I hope that makes sense to y'all.  I know what I mean!!

It didn't come "Put Together", but with a simple screw driver (I recommend using a manual one, NOT an electric one, you don't wanna strip the screw!) it took maybe two minutes to put it together and I was GOOD to GO!!

Underside of TeChef
The Bottom is Made for EVEN heat distribution!

 Your Thoughts..

What do you guys think about my pan, or "Skillet"?  What brand do you currently use for cooking??


Pretty Olive Green Color!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment