...

Disclosure

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bee Sili Gloves: A Review


Bee Sili Silicone Gloves



BEE SILI GLOVES

I didn't know it was possible to love a pair of Barbecue gloves.  I don't even know what I was thinking or expecting when I was awaiting the arrival of these gloves.  But, when they arrived, I was so surprised at how absolutely PRECIOUS these gloves are!

For starters, I fell in love with the little hearts on them!  It really is a nice added design, which is functional as well.  I like the silicone material, which makes them super easy to clean and long lasting as well!  They are comfortable to wear, they are a tad big on me, but that just means that even your husband can wear these gloves and will be comfortable wearing them...  They are pretty for a woman, but strong enough for your man.... :)

An added bonus with these gloves is the baster you also receive!  This is my first little brush like this I've ever had and I am now wondering how I have been preparing my meat without it all this time!  It also has I guess silicone bristles and oh it's so much nicer than the regular bristles on brushes and makes it sooooo much easier to clean up !!!

OVERALL

I'm really pleased with these.  If you are looking for a good set of BBQ gloves for yourself or your husband, I don't think you could beat these!!  They would make a great gift for your husband as well!!

Your Thoughts:

Do you think the hearts are too "Girly" or do you think that a man would be ok with having these??

Bee Sili Gloves & Baster:  PTSD Sufferers On a SIDE NOTE:

The owners of this company support and help soldiers who experience PTSD.  It's their primary focus and so when you make a purchase, you know that your money is going to a worthy cause!!  










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment