...

Disclosure

Friday, November 7, 2014

Dot and Dot Travel Bags





on Amazon

Dot & Dot Packing Cubes

What They Are:

Dot and Dot Purple TravelThese are a set of FOUR packing cubes, great for those who may do a lot of traveling, or if you just have lots of things you need organized!  

They come in TEN different colors!  Dimensions: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

They have a clear plastic bag that can be used to store them in when not using them...  Also, the material is waterproof and so if you spill something on it, it's not going to seep in...

My Thoughts:

Dot and Dot TravelI LOVE these!  For starters, I LOVE that they have so many different options as far as color is concerned!  I like being able to personalize things and when I'm going to pick out products I don't like when I'm limited to only one or two options or NO options!  So, the fact that they have made these in so many different colors is a HUGE plus for me...  Of course, that's just a minor detail and an asthetic choice, but I think it's a pretty important factor when making a purchase like this.

The material is awesome!  I love that it's not going to hold any liquid that may be spilled on it!  I'm currently using my organizers to hold my loads and loads of skincare products.  I also LOVE where the zipper is placed.  It's placed higher than half way and so it makes it possible to use it to get what you need!  If it were half way, you would also lose a lot of "packing" space... The placement of the zipper is actually extremely well thought out and allows you the most usable space for storage... Maximizing it's capacity!

Overall:

This would make a fantastic purchase for those on the go a lot!  If you do a lot of traveling and prefer to be able to store your items in a more organized fashion, these allow you that freedom!  They are so convenient!  They also could make great storage pieces for storing your holiday decor!  If you have a lot of nonbreakable items that you need to organize, these would be a great idea for that!!

They are also really well made!  These aren't cheap quality by ANY means!  You will definitely be pleased with this purchase!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment