...

Disclosure

Monday, November 10, 2014

FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle


FlavFusion Water Bottle


on Amazon

FlavFusion Water Bottle:  25 oz

I have personally, NEVER tried "fusion" water...  Unless it's like a bottle of Propel or an already flavored water...  So, I have to say that I wasn't quite sure what to expect with this water bottle...

What it is:

This is a 25 oz bottle, it has a detachable piece in which you place your chosen fruits or veggies in....  It has a filter at the top that snaps in place...  The lid actually locks down and you have to press a button to lift it, the cap on the bottle can lock in place preventing you from opening the bottle accidentally!  So, NO accidental spillage!

My Thoughts...

Strawberries & KiwiThis review took awhile, because I HONESTLY don't store a whole ton of food in my home...  So, after getting some strawberries and kiwi, it was test time!!


I think I used about four or five strawberries and about a half or 3/4 of a kiwi (I kept munching on it....)






So, I just chopped them up, not extra itty bitty or anything nice decent sized chunks!!  The actual "filter" part is what I'm calling it or fruit cage...  It actually holds quite a bit!
So, I then just snapped it in place amidst some cold water.. and it was taste test time!!!

I actually couldn't taste a whole lot of the "Fruity" flavor.. So, I decided to refrigerate it and give the fruit time to "marinade" in the water.

After I left it in the fridge for a couple of hours, I had some seriously DELISH strawberry-kiwi water!


Overall:

I think this is a great product.  I loved the design of the water bottle, the folks who made this really thought about the end user and making things the most convenient for them.  I mean, going above and beyond and thinking ahead of things like a locking mechanism to prevent spillage is really going above and beyond the call of duty!  And that tells me that this is a business that cares about their customers, which is always a great thing!!

So, if your a lover of water, especially fruit flavored water...  I would DEF recommend picking one of these up!!

On Amazon:


FlavFusion 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: