...

Disclosure

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ozeri: Gifts this Holiday Season- Part of SassyHolidays Gift Ideas


 SassyHolidays: Ozeri Tower Fan



Ozeri: 3x Tower Fan

What It Is:

The Ozeri Fan stands at 44" tall.  It has three seperate fans built within the tower, each fan can be set to a different setting providing with even more customized options!  With several settings including a beach mode and a nighttime mode, this fan truly is a fan that you can adjust to whatever your needs at that moment!

Also Included:  A Remote Control!  This fan has a timer you can set, a touch LED screen, and SUPER quiet!

My Thoughts:

Ozeri 3X Tower Fan: Easy Set-up

Easy Setup:

For starters, I love that this fan came with a remote!  I just pray I can keep up with it.  However, it works just fine without the remote as well!  Our family truly was desperately in the need for a tower fan.  We had NONE and so, I was thrilled to the the chance to try this one out!  

For starters, set up was truly a breeze.  I thought that I was going to have to wait until my husband came so he could set it up, but I was easily able to do it on my own!  All it truly required was putting the tower on the ground, slipping the stand around the bottom and then there was a screw I used to screw onto the stand, and PRESTO I had a working fan!

Ozeri Tower Fan: Controls
The Touch-Screen is Super Easy!

Power You Can't Hear:

So, I truly am amazed at how powerful this fan is!  It can cool off my Kitchen / Living room area, with ease.  I love the fact that it is a rotating fan, so it can circulate the air.  Many times, it's not even that I'm hot, but that it's stuffy because of poor air circulation in my home and so having a low setting in which to place this fan and also having it rotate provides me with the needed air circulation I need.

Overall:

So, I am just truly IN LOVE with this fan.  I love that it has three seperate fans that you can control individually (Press the shift button and then you can control the individual fans).  Sometimes you may not need as many fans running and so, having the ability to turn an individual fan off can truly come in handy!  

This is handsdown the NICEST fan I've ever laid eyes on!  If you are in the market for a new fan for your home, I definitely recommend this one!!  
Ozeri 3X Tower Fan

 SassyHolidays Gift Guide:

This was a SassyHolidays gift selection for a couple of reasons.  For starters, if your home is about to turn into a mini- Vacation home for your family, a fan definitely can come in handy with all of those extra bodies putting off a lot of body heat!  So, this would be an ideal addition to your home for Holiday Preperations!

Secondly, this would make a fantastic gift idea for just about anyone on your Christmas buying list!  This is my first Ozeri product, and I have to say that I am truly impressed by the quality of these products!!



Connect to Ozeri:

For more information about Ozeri and their line of products:

Your Thoughts:

What do you think about this tower fan?  And the fact that it has three seperate fans?





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment