...

Disclosure

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ozeri: Artisan Glasses in time for the Holiday Season


Ozeri: Artisan Glasses
A SassyHolidays Gift Idea: Men or Women


on Amazon

Ozeri Artisan Glasses: Gorgeous curved designsOzeri Artisan Glasses:

These gorgeous artisan glasses made by Ozeri, are double insulated glasses.  They each have a unique design.  They case comes with four glasses, each with a different wave type pattern design.  They are descrbied as being dishwasher, microwave safe!  They also are designed to be able to hold hot beverages in addition to cold beverages, making them perfect for any drinking occassion!

My Thoughts:

Ozeri Curved Artisan Glasses: Each uniquely designedI was pleasantly surprised when my box of glasses arrived.  I wasn't expecting for them to have a different design in each of the glasses.  That was one of the coolest parts of unboxing this set of glasses!  They also are short, but with a capability of holding 8 oz of fluid, it is large enough for a single drink serving!  These would be ideal for holiday parties this Christmas season!  They also have a larger version of these that come in a 12 oz size, and those are just as pretty as these are!

If you aren't looking to purchase yourself some new glasses for your own home, this would make a great gift for someone else this holiday season!  They scream sophistication and I'm sure whomever received these glasses as a gift would leave with a smile on their face!!

I love my glasses personally, we've used them a few times and while they are great for everyday use, I prefer to keep them put up for fancier occassions!  I am really pleased with these!!  I was planning on using them as a gift, but um then I used them and fell in love.....  That's a side effect of this job.



Ozeri Glasses

SassyHolidays Gift Idea:

Make someone's Christmas special this year with a gift from Ozeri!  These glasses are super special and I'm certain that they would make anyone smile when they see the unique curves on each of the four glasses in this set!!

Purchase:
ON AMAZON:

Ozeri Moderna Artisan Series 8 oz Set

OR

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall 12 oz Set





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment