...

Disclosure

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Good Night's Rest: And to all a Good Night


 
on Amazon

Cloud9 Mattress Pad

Ok, so normally I would have pictures that you could see for yourself, however I just could not get a good picture in which you could NOT see all my crap floating around!

Just The Facts, Please....

  • 3" Thick Pad
  • Visco Elastic Memory Foam
  • Great for people over 200 lbs.
  • SUPER soft!

A Good Night's Sleep:

Ok, so when I first received this foam pad, there was an extremely strong smell attached to it.  I have read that this is completely normal.  It was literally in a vaccum sealed plastic.  The dreadful smell seemed to dissipate after around three days.

The foam pad that I received was a twin size and so, I had to test it on my queen bed, so that wasn't that fun since it clearly wasn't going to be large enough to fit the whole bed.  However, that was the only option we were given.  We weren't given the option to have a pad that would actually fit our beds.

I am not sure if it was the mattress pad, but for about two weeks in the beginning of using this foam pad, I woke up daily with horrible headaches and my body was extremely sore.  However, they recommend for those who weigh less than 200 lbs to use the 2" pad.  However, it's now been a month since I've been using the foam pad and those earlier symptoms are no longer effecting me.

Again, it's hard to know if it was the mattress pad or if it was just coincidental that I was waking up sore and achy.

Use Your Own Judgement

Since I can't pinpoint the reasons for my extreme headaches and my extreme body aches, I am not going to say that it was caused from this foam pad.  I can say that I am still using it, and that I haven't been waking up like that anymore.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment