...

Disclosure

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Majestic Bombay Cuticle Pusher: Product Review





Tweez-It Nail Tool

How dreadful would you think of me if I told you that this is the first cuticle tool I've ever personally owned???  I just recently even started taking really taking pride in my beauty and allowing myself to indulge in things such as beauty products, skincare, and nails.  

Prior to the past six months, being a recovering addict, I didn't feel my self-worth was really all that great and I didn't think that I deserved to have the nicer things in life and quite honestly as I have said in previous posts, judged women who "frivously" spent money on high end products.  I have only recently realized how much better it makes us feel when we allow ourselves to "Pamper" ourselves.  I feel it's essential for our overall well-being.

Afterall, if you are always taking care of others, yet neglecting yourself,  you aren't doing your family any good.  Granted, it all needs to be done in baby steps, or balanced, but taking care of EVERY aspect of ourselves is so important.

So, when I had the opportunity to test and review the Majestic Bombay tool, I was really excited.  First, it's extremely affordable!  It's only $6.99 on Amazon, which truly is within most everyone's reach.  Now, since this is my first time trying a product like this, I can't compare it to other similar tools.  

I loved the little sleeve that it came in, it's perfect for storage and easy to slip on and off!  It's just the right size to add to your purse if you need nail care on the go!

What I can say is this, I found it extremely easy to use, even as a cleaner for UNDER my nails (where so many germs lurk).  I also found it extremely easy to push my nails back (I did this after using a cuticle oil first and rubbing it in).  It easily cut away excess skin that had built up over time.  The stainless steel construction of this cuticle pusher/ nail tool means that it's a tool that should last for years to come, without the worry of rusting.  Saving you money in the future.

I'm sure that it will take me some time to get perfectly polished nails, and I have a learning curve with it, since it's new to me.  I also am really bad at making a schedule and so I could forget to do it for a month.  

I really enjoyed this product and will definitely keep it in my nail tool kit.  If you are going to use a product like this, I would definitely suggest using this with a cuticle oil, or Virgin Argan Oil to help to prepare your skin prior to using the cuticle pusher.

I was highly impressed with this product and definitely recommend it, if you are currently searching for a good nail tool!

To Purchase on Amazon for $6.99:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment