Fun GLOWING Devil Horns
Pics of MY LITTLE DEVIL
It's almost Halloween! Time for all the little monsters, and goblins to come out to play! It's the first real sign that FALL has arrived! If you are anything like me, you leave everything to last minute!
These horns are a super fun and cute Halloween costume idea! I love that they glow, or you can turn them off and if you prefer, you don't have to glow! They actually blink, not just glow! One good thing is that it's a great safety measure! I mean, no one's gonna run over a glowing devil!!!
Costumes are fun! These horns could be used for various reasons, it doesn't even have to be for Halloween for real! It could be a fun item to wear just for the heck of it!! Show up with these on to a party, your sure to be the glow of the night!
Whatever you costume you pick for your kids, be sure that they are safe while Trick or Treating!
- MAKE THEM GLOW: Provide GOOD lighting: Glow Sticks, flashlights, etc.
- CREEP CHECK: Check their candy before they eat it! There are REAL creepers!
- GROUP FUN: If your kids are going at it alone, make sure they have at least 3-5 kids!
- STAY OUT: Make sure your kids don't go inside houses they aren't familiar with
- CONVERSATE: Be sure to talk to your teens and make sure they are practicing precautions!
- HAVE FUN: Don't overeat and ENJOY yourselves, I recommend while checking ur kids candy to steal at least 1/4 of it!! WE LIKE CANDY TOO