...

Disclosure

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Eat Smart Food Thermometer


Precision Elite Food Thermometer

on Amazon

Eat Smart:  Food Thermometer

Ok, so I have personally never owned a food thermometer before...  I always had to live by the seat of my pants and kinda hope for the best..  No kidding....

So, when I got this package in the mail, I honestly did a little dance!  I couldn't wait to play with my new toy.  I was really impressed straight away that it came with a little case!  I honestly was a little shocked that it had it's own carrying case, PLUS batteries, so I didn't have to dig around looking to find some..  So that's a definite plus that it comes ready to use straight from that pack!

It really is a simple system!  I mean you stick it in and hit calculate and presto you know whether or not you need to cook your food for just a little longer or it's good.  It comes in handy for roasts, and things like that.  I haven't done a turkey before because how would I know if it was done??  I'm excited that I'll be able to finally cook my FIRST "at home" turkey this year!!  The design of this thermometer is really so nice and sleep, it's really pretty!

One of the things that I really like about this is it turns off and on when you pull it open!  So, it really helps on saving your batteries when you aren't using and prevents from accidental leaving it on!

It's hard for me to review in a sense, because I've never owned one, so I have nothing to compare it to.  So, I'm just going off of the fact that it does what it says it will do!  It's easy to use, even for a newbie like me!


Eat Smart Food Thermometer

Food Thermometer

Food Thermometer:  Eat Smart


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment