...

Disclosure

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yoga Design Lab Sports Bottle Review


Yoga Design Lab Bottle
Yoga Design Lab: 12 OZ Bottle
on Amazon:  $19.95

Yoga Design Lab:  Black Water Bottle 12 oz

This is a time where what I do is so awesome!  This is a product that I probably would have NEVER found had it not been for this blog.  Yet, it's quickly become one of my favorite products.

What it is:

This bottle is a double-walled Stainless Steel water bottle.  It is designed so that you can use it for hot or cold drinks.
Yoga Design Lab:  Snap-lock closure


Some Features:
  • Stainless Steel
  • Sleek Black Design
  • Double-Walled Insulation
  • Lock
  • Easy Clean-Up
  • Fits in Standard Cup Holders




My Thoughts:

I LOVE it! I really do!  I love the look of it as well as the functionality.  I like that I can use it for either warm or cold drinks, making it a "Multi-tasker".  So, it can minimize your need for multiple bottles, you can have this for both needs.  

Yoga Design Lab:  Opened...
Wide Mouth Design
I like that it isn't a "straw" bottle, so it's easy to use on a daily basis.  It also, has a wide mouth design, which seems to eliminate the dribble I usually get when drinking from similarly styled bottles.  I really have had issues with bottles like this in the past, making me feel as if I have a hole in my mouth, because I always seemed to get more drink on me than I did in my mouth.  NOT with this bottle!  This bottle the drinks seem to hit their target, MY MOUTH instead of my shirt....

I think this is also a great price for a bottle of this quality!  There are two sizes, this is the 12 ounce size, but there is also a 17 oz option for only $2 more!  So, if you are looking to maybe get a new bottle, I would recommend going with the larger bottle!!

Yoga Design Lab 12 ounce bottle


Yoga Design Lab Packaging

Connect to Yoga Design Lab:


PURCHASE:



Yoga Design Lab: 17 oz bottle I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment