...

Disclosure

Friday, October 24, 2014

PEM Club: Monthly Subscription Review


PEM Club



A SassyGalBeauty Holiday Gift Idea

PEM Club:  Unboxed

What it is:

PEM Club is a monthly subscription service that offers three different type services:
  • Panty of the Month:  $16/ monthly 
  • Lingerie of the Month:  $30/monthly
  • Underwear of the Month:  $30/monthly (This service is for MEN)




My Experience:

I was so excited to get the opportunity to try PEM Club out!  I love subscription services anyway, and I hadn't ever had the opportunity to try out a "Panty" club.

The Process:

They asked me:

  • Thongs, Boy Shorts, Bikini, or Brief 
  • Colors:  Blue, Red, White, Black, Pink (I think)
I told them that I preferred either Bikini or Boy Shorts.  I also told them that I liked:  Black, white, pink or Blue ONLY if it were like a turquoise type color.

Getting My PEM Club Package:

So, I actually recorded my experience on YouTube...  So you can also watch it that way!  But, when it came in the mail it came in just a regular type envelope (So you don't have to fret that someone is going to know your business) and then it was in a cute little red tin!

I have to say that I was HIGHLY pleased with the panties that PEM Club sent to me!  It far exceeded my expectations!  They were so super cute and perfectly feminine and fit just right!

Great Gift Idea!

I personally think this would make a great gift idea for the woman in your life or MAN (Underwear option) !  I personally don't know how the lingerie or Underwear options work out, but I know that I really did enjoy my Panty service!  The panties were high quality made with really nice fabrics!  They weren't your cheap panties AT ALL!!

They offer a monthly service OR 3,6 and 12 month options!  So it could definitely be the GIFT that keeps on giving!

Connect to PEM Club:

Use Code:  SASSY10 to take 10% off your purchase on PEM Club's site!





Wanna See MY Panties???




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute. I like the black and white ones. The tin is adorable also.

    ReplyDelete