...

Disclosure

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wamber Picnic Blanket: Part of the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide




Waterproof Picnic Blanket
on Amazon

Wamber:  Picnic Blanket

This is another of those times when my job is really COOL!  I mean, this is something I know our family will enjoy in the long haul!  When I did my review on the Speedminton game, I used this blanket to sit and watch Cody and my Dad play the Speedminton game!!!  So neat!

What It Is:

A Picnic Blanket:  
  • Waterproof Underside
  • 60" x 80" Extra Large Size!  Great for family!
  • Super Easy to Fold!
  • Comes with a 30 day Money Back Gurantee!

My Thoughts:

We really have enjoyed it.  The top is like a soft material, so it's cozy to sit on!  I love that the bottom is made of something like a tent type material or something... Anyway, that means that if you sit it down on the ground it makes for super easy clean up!  You can just wipe whatever away!  It also means that your bum should have an added layer of protection against moisture!  That's an especially nice feature!!
It was really easy to fold back up!  I may have not done as nice a job as they had, but dang near close!  And I'm horrible when it comes to putting things away and it was even easy for me!  You can also tell that the makers have uesd really nice quality materials with this blanket, it's no low quality blanket!

Gift Idea:

I picked this as a Gift Idea, because if you are a family that's active, then this is a great blanket that you and your whole family can enjoy!  It's a great gift if you are gifting another family that you know is active as well!  

I mean, I personally don't "picnic" much, but I do spend time sitting on the ground and I hate the itchiness of the grass and now I have a great blanket to go and sit and watch the kids play!  So, I'm really happy with it!  
Wamber UP close
The underside is Waterproof

Wamber Blanket:  Easy Fold up!
Easy Fold-Up (This was after I had used it!!)























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment