...

Disclosure

Friday, October 10, 2014

Speedminton S200 Set: Review /




Speedminton S200 set
Speedminton S200
Speedminton S200 Set:

What it is:

Speedminton is a combination of games like:  Tennis, badminton, & Squash.  One of the unique things about speedminton is there is no net.  The "Court" consists of just 2 squares of 18ft in length.  I believe that the actual "court" there is supposed to be 42 ft of space seperating the 2 squares...

It's a growing sport, and it's one that is played around the world.  There are tournaments all around for speedminton.  This is a versatile game that can be played anywhere, on a tennis court, in the street, beach or even a gym.  Allowing more people to be able to pick up the sport...

Speedminton is played with raquets and "Speeder's" in leiu of a ball / birdie...

What you get:

The folks at Speedminton kindly provided me with this set for review.  
The complete Speedminton S200 set

  • Two Speedminton Rackets
  • A waterproof / sandproof carrying case (EVERYTHING fits in this)
  • 5 Speeders (Speeder:  the birdie) (1 FUN, 1 NIGHT, 1 CROSS, 2 MATCH speeders)
  • 8 Cones:  I guess to build your court
  • Carrying case for the Speeders..
  • 1 Easy Court Basic 4 Speed lights for glow in the dark play
  • 1 Speedminton booklet

My Thoughts:

Ok, so I remember playing badminton as a kid.  So, when I saw this opportunity, I knew it was something that I was desperate to get the chance to do.  One of the things I love about doing Product Reviews, is I get to learn about different things that I might not have ever learned if it weren't for these opportunities.  

For starters, We live in a small community and don't have much of a yard at ALL...  So, we couldn't exactly put up a court, but you know what, it didn't effect our play AT ALL.  We were still easily able to play and have a great time.  

Speedminton:  DadIt was a game that my dad, who recently had a stroke, could play as well.  Which was wonderful since when you have a stroke, you really lose some of your strength.  This is such a great way for him to get outside and get some exercise.  He was extremely lucky and regained most all of his function, but his right arm (which is his hand he "writes with") still is really not progressing as well.  So, having a game like this, is nice to help him get some exercise, but it's not so demanding that it's going to be too much for him!

We really had fun!  When I am reviewing stuff, until I get ready to review it, I keep all these items under lock and key in case I need more pics, and you all know how kids have a tendency to lose things...  So, I really wish that I had not waited this long to do this review and we could have been enjoying it more.  But, that being said, I still am not one for hot weather...  So, this is the perfect weather to get me OFF this computer and outside having fun with the kids..

I don't know if we are playing it by the rules, but I do know that we are having a great time and that's the most important thing!  I really love anything that will get the kids active, in this day and age it's hard for even me to get off technology and remember to DO stuff...   










THIS is my FIRST official Holiday Gift suggestion!

Speedminton S200 Set includes two racketsThis is something that I think would be great for kids of all ages.  It's something that would be a welcome addition in any family!  I think we all need to be buying our kids more items that get them active and even as adults, we need things that get us outside and moving around!! 



TO PURCHASE:

Buy Speedminton



 More Pictures of Speedminton in action!







Speedminton S200 Carrying Case
This Case is SUPER durable and big enough to carry ALL your speedminton NEEDS!

Speedminton Cones
Speedminton Cones:  To make a court!
 Thanks!  I truly enjoyed this and this has to be one of the best things that we've been able to get.  I love it most because it's something that we can all enjoy as a family and help us get active and spend quality time together laughing while doing something good for our bodies!

What are some ways that you stay active in your family?  How do you engage your kids and get them to get off the tablets / cell phones and get out in the sunlight??  OR are my kids weird??? LOL well, they are....

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment