...

Disclosure

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cozia Cocktail Muddler: Review


$7.95 on Amazon

Cozia Cocktail Muddler


Cozia Cocktail Muddler

What it is:

 Cocktail Muddler, with a Spoon/ Fork PLUS a free recipe book...

How to Use:

Great for smashing up herbs, fruits, sugar cubes, veggies;  Used to create cocktail drinks, or great for cooking!

My Thoughts:

Using the Cocktail Muddler
Me using the Cocktail Muddler
I'm not a drinker, so I knew when I got it that I would be using it for cooking not "Cocktails", but I was really excited to get it.  I have a very sad amount of Kitchen Tools...  I really was excited to have this when one night I went to cook some Chili but had not ONE can of tomato sauce!  I was stressing out and then I remembered I had this cocktail Muddler!!  So, it really saved me.  I had a ton of "diced" tomatos, so I decided to test this out and try to smush or muddle my tomatos up using the muddler.  It really did a great job!


PRICE:  The price on this is aHmazing!  For $7.95 to get the muddler, a "spork", PLUS a recipe book, it's truly a phenomenal deal!


OVERALL

Cozia Cocktail Mudder DID THE JOB
Before & After using the Cozia Muddler
This really did work well.  It's absolutely priced well, so that's a definite plus in my book.  I really was able to get the most juice out of my tomatoes from using this!  It worked well!  It did exactly as it was described to do!  So, I give it two thumbs up...  Five Stars...  It's a great product to have, even if your like me and don't make "cocktails".  I really recommend it for those of you who may use fresh herbs and need something to crush them!  This seems like it would work really well for that.  The bottom of the muddler has a rubber bottom with rivets in it and so I think that helps when your crushing....  Clean up, is also really easy. I try to clean up stuff right away so that it doesn't "stick"...  So, as long as you don't leave it sitting around (I didn't try it after sitting around, so I can't attest to how easy it would be to clean dried up mess...) you should be good.

Buy Your Own:


$7.95 on Amazon

Your Thoughts:

I love hearing back from folks!  Have you tried a cocktail muddler?  If you have, what purposes have you found for it?



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I also bought one and I love it! So many uses for these! Great review!!

    ReplyDelete