...

Disclosure

Friday, November 28, 2014

Mira Brands: Insulated Bottle 25 oz A SassyHolidays Gift Idea





Mira Brands Double Insulated Water Bottle
Mira Brands Double Insulated Bottle: On Amazon

Mira Brands InThesulated Water Bottle:

I've tried many, many water bottles in the span of a very short time frame.  While, they all were nice, I'm going to tell you this Mira Brands bottle is a TOP NOTCH bottle.  The design is sleek and gorgeous and I love the matte finish on the outside of the bottle!

Some Facts about the Mira Brand Double Insulated Bottle:
  • 25 oz.- Large capacity to hold a ton of fluid!
  • Hot or Cold!  This bottle was designed to hold whatever beverage your heart desires
  • Fits most Cup Holders!
  • Long Lasting: This bottle keeps cold beverages cold for 24 hours and 12 hours for hot!
  • Stainless Steel interior

Putting the Mira Brand Gurantee to the Test:

So, when I read on the box that this bottle was guranteed to keep your beverages cold for 24 hours and your hot beverages warm for 12 hours, well I felt a challenge had been thrown my way.  So, I decided I couldn't thoroughly review this product without putting that claim to the test.

The Test:

So, I had some water that had been referigerated previously in another bottle and so I decided to pour that super cold water inside the Mira Bottle and left it out sitting around for 24 hours.

The Wait.....


So, I have so many things going on that I actually forgot to go back to my bottle for a couple of hours.  So, it was at around 27 or 28 hours that I finally went back to the water bottle and what I found was amazing.  My water was still cold.  Granted, it wasn't near as cold as it had been the previous day, but it was cold enough to quench my thirst.  I wasn't drinking warm water, it was definitely cool.  Perhaps at hour 24 it would have still been just as cold as it had been when I poured it up, but the fact that it was still cool was amazing to me!

The Warm Beverage Test:

So, to test the warm beverage 12 hour test, I brewed up a nice hot cup of joe.  I immediately poured it up in my Mira Brand bottle (This was around 11 PM at night, as I figured around 11 AM would be the perfect time to test my hot beverage out).  So, I actually went back about fifteen minutes early, but my coffee was still warm...  Not steaming hot mind you, but it was still warm!  

Test:  SUCCESS

In my opinion the Mira Brand 24 hour / 12 hour claim was successfully tested and passed with flying colors!

So, if you are looking for a bottle that is going to keep your beverages warm or cold for long extended times, this is definitely a bottle you need to look into!

PRICE:

The price of this bottle is actually a little cheaper than other bottles in the same category!  Making this not only the superior bottle in quality and design but with the competitive price it is a TKO over other bottles.

Final Thoughts:

This is an absolute gorgeous water bottle and it is also a bottle that I will not allow my children or anyone else anywhere near, this one is ALL MINE!  I am one of those who 75% of a product for me is in the "Prettiness" or packaging and design of the product and this one definitely has exceeded design and asthetic appeal as well as meets and exceeds the functional aspects!

SassyHolidays Gift Idea:

I would definitely recommend this bottle for someone on your Christmas Buying list this year!  Just about anyone loves to have a nice water bottle to use on the go and this definitely is a pretty enough water bottle to make a great gift idea!!

Buy on Amazon:

Purchase yourself or someone you love this Mira Brands Water Bottle Today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment