...

Disclosure

Monday, December 22, 2014

Birchbox: December Unboxing


Birchbox: December Unboxing

Birchbox: Unboxing December

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service.  For $10/ monthly, subscribers receive between 4-7 Deluxe Sized Samples (Occassionally, you may also receive Full Sized items).  The samples range from haircare stuffs to skincare to cosmetic samples.  

Birchbox is also extremely popular because of their outstanding customer service as well as their outstanding and uncomparable Point System.  Subscribers have the opportunity each month to provide feedback on the samples in their box.  Each feedback is worth 10 points, and 100 points is the equivalent to $10 to spend on Birchbox.com!  

To Purchase: http://birchbox.com/invite/sassygal (My Referral Link) :)

Unboxing December:

I have decided I need to STOP looking at Sneak Peeks and looking at fellow subscriber's boxes because it only seems to cause disappointment when I open my own box.  The past few months, I've been so extremely bummed out when I receive my box, and I believe it's from seeing all of the more fabulous items that other's are getting.

I have yet to receive a cool beauty tool yet and this month they had an awesome fan brush going around and I was so super bummed when I didn't get it.  I actually had to film my unboxing video twice because I was so disappointed.

Let's Get To It....

Vasanti: Brighten Up Rejuvenator

Vasanti Brighten Up Rejuvenator

This is a pretty cool item, I wasn't thrilled at first glance.  However, after living with it for a couple of days, I decided perhaps it wasn't as bad as I initally thought.


No. 4 Shampoo & Conditioner

No. 4 Shampoo & Conditioner

Besides the fact that these two samples meant TWENTY feedback points, I wasn't thrilled AT ALL to get these.  I was ok with it... UNTIL I opened it and I wasn't feeling this scent at ALL!  So, I don't know that I'll EVER use this!


Beauty Protector Hair Oil

Beauty Protector Oil

This would be an exciting item, if I could use hair oil.  However, the texture of my hair makes it impossible to use this stuff.  I wish though, that it had been the shampoo and conditioner.  Birchbox prides themself on not sending repeats, however I would GLADLY accept repeats of the Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner.  The smell is HEAVENLY!  


W3LL People

W3LL People Highlighter / Brightener

This was my "Sample Choice" for the month!  I'm really pleased with it.  I love having extra shimmer and so a product like this is great for me!





Miranesse Lip Rouge

I love this!  I received the color: Sydney and it's gorgeous!  So velveety!  I don't know why I didn't take a stand-alone picture of it, but trust me when I say it's an absolutely gorgeous shade!  I did an unboxing video and actually wore this in the unboxing video!


Overall Thoughts

This was a pretty decent box.  It's much better than most of the boxes I have received.  I was just disappointed that I didn't receive a couple of the other incredible items that were in some of the boxes this month.  I really, REALLY wanted the Vasanti Rose Gold liner, but I should have made it my "Choice".  There also was an awesome Laura Gellar Fan Brush going around that I was PRAYING to God I got and I was sadly disappointed when it didn't show up in my box.

So, I'll just stop looking at everyone elses' boxes until I've received and lived with mine for a couple of days so I'm not SUPER bummed when I don't get what I want out of everyone elses' boxes!

What Was In Your Box?

Do you get Birchbox?  If you do, I'd love to know what you received!

Watch My Unboxing:




No comments:

Post a Comment