|Quadcopter Drone by Ohuhu|
Ohuhu Quadcopter Drone:
A SassyHolidays Gift Idea:
King, Almost Grown, Wired, Unplugged
Where to Buy: Amazon
Product Description: (From Amazon Site)
- Built-in 6 axis gyro - precise positioning and hovering; 4 channel design - more stable, flexible and rapid flying.
- Crashworthy and wind-resistant - which can be field indoor or outdoor.
- Up/down, left/turn right, forward/backward /sideward with 360 degree eversion.
- Modular design structure makes it easy to install and replace parts.
- Supports headless mode operation, 360 degree 3D eversion, throwing flight, real-time video and photo taking.
- Comes with a 2GB SD card
See it in Action:
I cannot convey to you how excited my husband was when he discovered that I was going to have the opportunity to test out this drone. I mean, I'm sure that 99% of the men and teen boys in the US would die to have a Drone. That's why I decided this would be a great gift for a multiple of categories! Of course, I'm sure that there are a bunch of women who would enjoy this as well!!
Inside the Box:
|Ohuhu QuadCopter: Includes: 2GB SD Card|
We've truly had the best time playing with this quadcopter! It's been so much fun! We've had airplanes & helicopters in the past and had major issues with trying to keep it steady and to balance it but didn't experience any of those issues with this!
- Super fun!
- The quadcopter is extremely stable (more details later)
- It runs extremely smoothly
- Features a camera (2.0) for pictures or video!
- VERY lightweight
- Has shields to protect the wings
- Affordable!! Under $100 (These things can go into the thousands)
- Can flip mid-air!!
There is only one con. That's the flying time. The battery only allows for a maximum fly time of 7 minutes. Charging takes up to 90 - 100 minutes
However, I've been searching for batteries to see if it was possible to purchase a higher battery for the copter and it appears that the ones featured with this Ohuhu Quad is one of the highest mAH that is sold. The Ohuhu features a 600 mAH and the largest I could find on Amazon was 650.
The batteries tend to be sold in multi-packs. So, I asssume that the battery life is a common problem and that's why they sell so many in sets. The work-around is to make certain to have enough batteries on hand so that you can be prepared if you are planning on spending a large amount of time flying.
To Purchase the Ohuhu QuadCopter: