...

Disclosure

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Birchbox : The Retail Store

Birchbox Storefront: Soho

Image taken from: Birchbox.com

While I am working on a post to take a look at the history of the brand, I wanted to do a quick post congratulating Birchbox on the opening of their #BirchboxSoHo storefront. I am super new, so this may be old news to all you beauty fans out there, but I was super excited when I saw the post on Facebook this morning about their new Soho shop. 

Subscribers will be able to use and earn Birchbox Points in person.  From online articles, I also surmised that they will be offering a BYOB Build your own Birchbox for $15.  Oh how I wish that they would provide those of us unable to take a quick flight to New York a chance at getting in on that!

Birchbox Soho: Inside Look

How my mouth waters and begins to salivate as I look at this picture!  It makes me want to jump on a plane and head to Soho and drop some big bucks on all he fab goodies on display!  I salivate just from the online Birchbox, I can't imagine actually being in store with all that fabulousness. It would be sensory overload for me!

More to come later!!  But for now, are you stoked about the launch of Birchbox's first store front??

Congrats Birchbox!!  You've come a long way baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment