...

Disclosure

Monday, October 6, 2014

Oh the weather outside is..... Let it Snow, Let it Snow.... Christmas is COMING


LET IT SNOW


I don't know about you guys, but Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  However, it can also be the most stressful time of year!  So, I've decided to put together a Holiday Guide this year to help with give you inspiration as well as some great "Gift" ideas!  I mean, yes it is October, but gosh it's only dang TWELVE weeks until Christmas is here.  I feel like we already are almost out of time!!

So, over the next twelve weeks I'll be posting some great Gift ideas as well as trying to come up with some helpful tips to get you prepared for the most magical season of all!  I would love to hear from my readers to find out what helpful tips you may have for the holidays!  Have ideas you would like to be shared on SassyGalBeauty??  Let me know!  I do not claim to know EVERYTHING..... Sssh....  Don't tell my family...  In their minds, I think I'm always right...  Well, I am MOST of the time....




Tip #1

GIFT BUYING:

Ok, so it's October and if you haven't already, you definitely need to make some time in your calender to go over your Christmas buying list.  Then go over it again, then again... 

Make Sure to Include EVERYONE: 

Trust me, I have been at many family functions where myself and my children were forgotten time after time and that's NEVER a fun feeling!  So, make sure to include at least a tiny something for anyone you think might be around when your opening gifts!  Christmas is a season where you truly should put all the "emotional junk" to the side and really get in the spirit of giving.  When you gift those it's hard to "gift", you would be amazingly SURPRISED at how it releases you!  It's the best feeling in the world!

EASILY FORGOTTEN:

Sure, obviously our children and our families are at the forefront of our minds when we go buying gifts for people.  However, try to really think widespread about doing even a little for other's outside your "usual" circle of friends!  Find someone that you think might not be thought of this season and do something extra special for them!  You would be amazed at how a little thoughtful gift can go in changing someone's who world!

Some Ideas of Folks You Might Want To Include:

Co-worker, Bosses, folks in your Sunday School class, your Preacher and his family (This can be a "family" gift, your neighbors, a homeless organization (or a recovery center, or women's shelter), extended family...

Remember, when you are going over your list, be like Santa.... Check it twice and three times and even four times...  Keep a little notebook with you so when your doing something or you are somewhere and a name pops up, write it down!  It's so easy to get so involved in our lives that we just overlook people without meaning to!  

Where are you in your Christmas preperations?  What's always first on your list??  Decorations, Gifts, do you make things yourself???  Share your Christmas ideas with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment