...

Disclosure

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

UglyChristmasSweaterShirts.com: Ugly Cat Shirt


SassyHolidays: Santa Stops By
A SassyHolidays Gift Idea: Women / Men / Teens


Ugly Cat Sweater Shirt

Ugly Christmas Sweater Shirt: Ugly Cat Shirt
Love this Ugly Cat Shirt

A Great Fit:

I don't know if it's just me or if it's the same with other women, but I truly have a hardtime finding nice fitting t-shirts.  They are either too big or too tight, and not in a good way.  However, the folks at UglyChristmasSweaterShirts.com truly do know how to make great fitting tees for the woman.  They fit just the way they are supposed to and accentuate a woman's body in all of the right places.  They truly are tops that flatter your body shape!  

Ugly Christmas Shirts:

So, we all remember the ugly sweaters and tops that our parents made us wear growing up.  You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that had hideously stitched Christmas characters on them?  Well, now Ugly Christmas tops have truly become the "stylish" thing to wear for the holidays.  If you are like me, you hate the itchiness of "sweaters" and so a nice "ugly" tee shirt is a great alternative to an ugly sweater.   

Lots of Choices: 

They have a variety of options to choose from besides this absolutely top.  They have options in different colors as well as some long sleeve options as well.  They have this one absolutely ADORABLE long sleeve Cat Top that I am absolutely dying for!  It's so cute!!!  I may have to purchase myself an ugly sweater shirt!  


Great Gift

If your looking for gifts for Dirty Santa, or gifts for your husband or wife or even teenager, whomever you are purchasing for this holiday season a top from the folks at uglychristmassweatershirts.com have a gift for your gift buying needs!  Check them out and see all the cute designs they currently have!  

They also have a special going on right now where if you spend $50 you can save 15%!  So, check them out!!!

Wanna see my top LIVE in action???

This top was worn in about four of my recent YouTube videos! Checkout one of those here:





What is YOUR favorite Christmas Shirt memory??

Share a memory of a DREADFUL top your parents forced you to wear as a child or some fun memory!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment